OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
To Our Valued Clients, Staff, and Vendors.
We, here at SR Home Improvements are aware of the concerns in our community and around the world due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how we are responding and dealing with the current situation.
We care deeply about our community, clients, staff, and partners and are committed to the health and safety of all of us! As a result, we are immediately implementing the following precautionary measures to make sure we are safe:
Employees and Partners
– We test all of our employees in a monthly bases in order to maintain proper health.
– Prior to the start of each day we check all employees and partners for any symptoms, such as fever headaches, shortness of breath and need to confirm that they do not currently have any symptoms associated with this virus.
– Any individual displaying these symptoms are required to stay home.
– We are taking extra precautions by disinfecting our work locations at the beginning and end of each day including; door handles, light switches, faucets, trash receptacles, work surfaces, and company vehicles.
– We are asking that if anyone in a client’s home is displaying any possible symptoms of the illness that they will notify us immediately. Any work on a home with a possible infection will be suspended until there are no longer any chances of infection.
– Every individual will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office environment.
– All samples in the office are sanitized each time they are touched.
– All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each day using disposable gloves.
– Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked to immediately leave the office and anything that they have touched will be disinfected.
In addition, we are offering virtual meetings using Skype, Facetime, Zoom, or any other video chat services on your phone, computer, or tablet where we can walk through your project together, answer your questions, and get a few simple measurements. Reply back and let us know if you’re interested, we will be happy to help!
We hope this information helps you to determine how we are currently working and decide if it’s appropriate to work with us at this time. As you know we care about our community, clients, staff, and partners and we want to stay as healthy as possible. We will continue to monitor and update our policies as new changes become available.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!